Go green with bag-in-box
Rapak's bag-in-box packaging offers a more environmentally friendly alternative to many other types of standard packaging.
The wide variety of our products and services allows customers to reduce their environmental impact in respect of waste reduction, energy consumption and raw material conservation.
- Bag-in-box is recyclable.
- Five times less waste than rigid containers.
- Empty packages collapse fully, saving space upon disposal.
- Wide range of bulk bag sizes (up to 1400 litres) means less packaging per litre.
- One-way system means no chemical decontamination or washing.
- Bag-in-box packaging extends product shelf life, reducing food waste.
Energy and Raw Material Conservation:
- Lightweight and space-efficient - saves 20% on fuel and energy costs in transport.
- One-way system eliminates fuel expenditure and energy costs on return transit.
- Minimal packaging reduces raw material usage by up to 80%.
- Highly efficient filling machines decrease energy costs and increase productivity.
Rapak is a part of DS Smith Plc, Europe's largest recycler of paper and packaging.
Click here to read more on our Environmental policies