Let Rapak help you gain competitive advantage
As the leading supplier of bag-in-box filling systems, we only work with renowned suppliers.
The components used on Rapak fillers are from high quality trusted international companies.
Bag-in-box production line can easily be expanded.
We'll work with you and advise you with purchasing the equipment that you need when you need it.
Rapak's service and support team will provide your staff with in depth training whether operating training or engineering training.
- Rapak has developed bag-in-box packaging and filling options which meet the diverse needs of different liquid foods: clean fill for fresh produce (using Rapak's Autokap technology); sterile chamber fill for extended shelf-life (Sterikap); and aseptic fill for long-life ambient products (Intasept®).
- With brand such as Intasept®, which has become the aseptic packaging system of choice of many companies, or Autokap which demonstrates how to add value to production lines through high-speed, accurate filling of fresh or stable products into bags, Rapak provides an extensive range of bag-in-box fillers both aseptic and non-aseptic and semi or fully automatic to fill bags from 1.5L to 1400L with the widest choice of bags and fitments.
- Fruit juices, purées and concentrates, sauces, soups, post mix syrups, water, wine, milk, milk shakes and other liquid dairy products are just some of the liquid foods and drinks using bag-in-box as the most convenient and cost-effective form of packaging.
- Rapak's fully automatic fillers can be linked to a modem for remote diagnostics and remote service support.
- Rapak offers service contracts tailored to customer's specific filler runtime to fit around their production requirements.
For futher information please fill in our Enquiry Form